Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Simple & Marvelous

100_5946

     I used the same exact layout and technique as I did on this card, So Glad.  The only difference is the colors and DSP used.  For this card, I used the Sycamore Street DSP – you can get it FREE with $50 purchase during Sale-A-Bration.  The same goes for the lovely Bloomin’ Marvelous stamp set.  I textured this card with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder run through the Big Shot.  I simply love using the Tea Lace Doilies from the Spring 2013 Catalog.  I’m going to miss these when they are gone :(  I’m stocking up now :) 

     Thank you for dropping in today.  I’m so glad you did!  I hope you’ve been inspired to change the colors on one of your favorite layouts.

Hugs,

Leslee

Supplies can be purchased here.

No comments:

Post a Comment