Friday, March 8, 2013

Love You Bits

100_4704

     If you’ve followed my blog for any length of time now, you might remember that awhile back I did a segment using Bits and Pieces of leftovers that I had been saving.  This card is another that uses up leftovers.  The panel of pink butterflies was in that mess of bits and pieces.  I used the panel to create a simple layout.  The sentiment was leftover as well.  However, Stampin’ Up! has brought this sentiment back.  You can purchase it with the February Best of Love set.  It is part of the Best of 25 Years monthly promotion that Stampin’ Up! is hosting as part of their silver anniversary celebration.  You can still purchase the February set until March 31, 2014. 

     You can check out each of the monthly released Best of sets on my online store.  Thanks for checking in.  I hope you’ve been inspired to use up some of your leftover bits and pieces.  I know you have them :)

Hugs,

Leslee

No comments:

Post a Comment