Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Snowman Bag-A-Lope

100_5683

     My upline, the talented Susan Elise Morton, had shared this project in one of her newsletters.  I decided that it just had to be made at our December stamp club meeting.  He’s just so darn cute!  The ‘bag’ is made from one of Stampin’ Up! ’s Medium Whisper White Envelopes and the Simply Scored Tool.  If you’d like to know how-to, just let me know.  I’d love to share it with you.  The little ‘ear muffs’ is a small pom made with the Pool Party Baker’s Twine.  Of course, the snowflakes stamped on the tissue paper is a coordinating must!  He’s the perfect size for a small hand cream, lip balm and small hand sanitizer :) …or what ever little goody you’d like to give.  The best part…he won’t melt!  AND…he’ll simply warm the heart of the lucky recipient!

     I hope you’ve been inspired to build a snowman!

Hugs,

Leslee

Supplies can be purchased here.

No comments:

Post a Comment