Thursday, November 15, 2012

Water Stamping in Blues

100_5499 

100_5493     My husband and I just celebrated our 15th anniversary and my sister and her hubby celebrate their anniversary one month after ours.  So, naturally, I was in need of a couple of cards.  As I said previously, I just had to give Water Stamping another go in different colors.  I really love how easy and versatile this technique is. 

     On these cards, I used a Crumb Cake card base and a Square Lattice Embossed piece of Midnight Muse.  The water stamped panel is on Whisper White with 100_5496Midnight Muse and Baja Breeze sponged on it.  The water stamped image is the flourish from Elements of Style.  I took it one step further and added Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz on the panel (really pretty).  The main image is found in the hostess set, Happy You.

     I like how they turned out.  The colors are masculine yet the water stamping gives it a beautiful, feminine elegance.  Yes, I’ll be playing with this technique more.

     Speaking of techniques, Stamp Clubs are forming NOW for the next round (Jan. – June 2013).  If you are interested in learning new techniques, playing with new products and some fun chit-chatting with super ladies, don’t hesitate to call me.  Space is limited and fill up quickly :)  I’d love to have you join in the fun.

     Thanks for stopping in today.  I hope you’ve been inspired to play with new colors and a favorite technique :)

Hugs,

Leslee

All supplies are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased here

1 comment:

  1. Haven't tried this techy yet. Must go back & check your original post. Gorgeous colours, Leslee! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete