Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!

  100_2262

     Happy Thanksgiving!  Here in America, today is the day we set aside to give thanks for all our wonderful blessings.  Along with that comes a feast of turkey and all the trimmings with family and friends.  As always, I am hostess and in charge of the turkey, dressing, gravy, sweet potatoes and fresh rolls.  I’ve asked the rest of the family to fill in with veggies, desserts and whatever their heart desires.  Needless to say, if you go home hungry, it’s your own fault ;) 

     Today, I just want to take this opportunity to tell you how blessed I am to have you in my life.  Whether you are local, across the country or across the “big pond”, you are a blessing to me.  I look forward to posting hopeful inspiration for you and enjoy finding inspiration in your posts as well.  Through our blogging we get to know about each other, cry over the sad stuff, learn from each other and celebrate life’s special moments together.  This wonderful craft we share and the technology we share it on has opened up the world to each of us.  I’m not just thankful for you today, on Thanksgiving, but every day!  And I want you to know it :)  Thank you for being such a wonderful part of my life.  I look forward to sharing more through the years ahead and may God bless you :)

Hugs,

Leslee

1 comment:

  1. Cutie pie turkeys, Leslee! I wish we had thanksgiving in Aust. We SO need to stop & be thankful. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete