Sunday, November 25, 2012

CASED From Shelli

100_5576     I saw this beautiful simple, yet elegant card on Shelli Gardner’s blog, So Shelli.  I knew it was one that I would have to CASE before too long.  Whether it is lack of mojo or simply short on time, having a few cards in the “CASE File” is always a good thing!  For this card, I was very short on time (as I seem to be running very behind lately).  It really is a quick card to complete.  I even had time left over to line the envelope :)  My brother-in-law thinks I slaved over the card for hours…I’ll never tell :)

     Thanks for the inspiration Shelli! 

     For those of you who don’t know, Shelli Gardner is the co-founder and CEO of our fabulous company, Stampin’ Up!.  Jump on over to her blog and check it out.  Leave her some love while you are there :)

     I hope you’ve been inspired.  Thanks for stopping in today.

Hugs,

Leslee

All supplies are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased here (except for the DSP which has been retired but I’m sure you can find something to replace it with). 

Supply List:  Naturals Ivory card stock, Linen Thread, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Crumb Cake & Early Espresso Classic Ink, French Foliage stamp set, Fabulous Phrases stamp set, retired Newsprint DSP

1 comment: