Friday, July 20, 2012

In-Colorful Butterflies

100_5076

     This was the last super simple project we did at my New Catalog Open House.  I always want to showcase the beautiful new In-Colors and fun new tools that Stampin’ Up! offers.  After all, that’s why I hold a ‘New Catalog Open House’.  ;)  This was a great project to showcase these new goodies. 

     I was inspired by one of the project photos in the new annual catalog.  Check it out on the bottom of page 178.  I love referring to the catalog for ideas…especially when my own mojo decides to take its own vacation. :{   I changed it up ever so slightly to add a few more little sentiments from the Fabulous Phrases set.  The new Papillon Potpourri set (all various butterflies) makes the coordinating Elegant Butterfly punch just such fun to use!  Of course, I set out each of the five new In-Colors (Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse and Gumball Green) and my guests chose what they wanted to use on their card.  Such fun to see the many differences in colors and sentiments used! 

     I love my job!! :)  If you think you’d love to do what I do, let me know and I’ll help you get started.  Or, you can learn more on my website by clicking Join The Fun.  There’s never been a better time to join the Stampin’ Up! family.  You are never alone and there is inspiration everywhere!  I’d love to have you on my creative team! 

     Thanks for stopping be today.  I hope your inspired. 

Hugs,

Leslee

Supplies can be purchased here.

1 comment:

  1. Cute and fun! Can't wait for the new catty to arrive here! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete