Monday, July 16, 2012

Embellished Notes

100_5055     I have to say that one of my favorite “new” stamp sets is Embellished Events.  Well…at least until I ink up the next “new favorite” set ;)   I had used the cake image from the set at my Open House.  Unfortunately, I failed to get a photo of the card before giving it to my dad for his birthday.  However, it was very similar to what I have here. 
100_5059     These little embellished notes are a finished sized of 4-1/2” x 2-3/4”.  I, naturally, had to make my own envelopes to accommodate the card by using the Simply Scored Tool with the Diagonal Board.  I used the beautiful Floral District DSP to line the envelopes and coordinate a strip on the card.  I really do LOVE this paper!!   Get used to seeing it often :)  The Boho Blossom punch flowers seem to coordinate with the image perfectly.  The Jewel Basic Pearls are the perfect finishing touch!
     I used these for customer thank you notes.  Really simple for mass producing and it was a real nice Make-N-Take project for my Open House guests. 
     I’m glad you stopping in today.  I enjoy sharing with you.  As always, I hope you’ve been inspired :)
Hugs,
Leslee
Supplies are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh ... This is just the sweetest! I can understand why you have fallen in love with this set. I hope we get it in the AUS catty! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete