Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Simple Bits

  100_4678
     This was such a clean & simple layout!  There wasn’t much else to do with the one little piece of retired Presto Patterns Specialty DSP.  It was previously colored using sponges and Stampin’ Pastels (if memory serves me correctly).  Yes, it is out of my Bits And Pieces pile. :)  I 100_4676thought that the Pear Pizzazz (retiring soon) Scalloped Oval punch made a nice base for the 5-Petal Flower and Boho Blossom.  The cute little button can be purchased currently in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  It’s part of the Twitterpatted Designer Buttons.  The sentiment is from the Loving Thoughts set, also in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  I really like how the Melon Mambo flower and sentiment “pop” on this card.  I really like how this card turned out in general.
     Thank for stopping by today.  I hope you’ve been inspired.100_4612
Hugs,
Leslee
Any current supplies can be purchased here.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty combo of colours, Leslee! Love the DSP! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete