Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Gift Set for Teacher

100_4837100_4847

100_4857     This is the gift set that I made for Adam’s teacher during Teacher Appreciation Week.  Her favorite color is blue so I thought that Marina Mist would make the grade :)  I used the classic Note Cards in Whisper White.  Purchasing these ready cut and scored cards cuts so much of the prep time out of the project and they come packaged with envelopes too.  Images and sentiments100_4864 are from several different stamp sets.  Current sets are Simply Soft (retiring hostess set), Pocket Silhouettes (retiring) and Elements of Style.  Each image was stamped 100_4853in Jet Black StazOn and colored in using a Blender Pen and Marina Mist and Pear Pizzazz ink refills.  I did two cards of each design so I kept the cards simple, not a lot of embellishments and, yet, tons of elegance.  I packaged them simply in a clear cello bag tied up with a Marina Mist Polka Dot Ribbon.100_4856

100_4851     She loved the set and I’m sure she will put them to good use.  It is always nice to know that all the hard work that you put into a project is appreciated.  Well, we wanted her to know just how much we appreciate her :)  Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you take a minute to let those around you know just how much you appreciate and love them.

100_4842Hugs,

Leslee

Current supplies can be purchased here.

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely Leslee, no wonder she was thrilled with this gorgeous set. You have been busy, haven't you?!!

    ReplyDelete