Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Scenic Bits

100_4720

     I’m so glad that this gorgeous image panel didn’t get thrown out!  I couldn’t find a nice fit for it when I made it but it works great now!  A friend of mine recently said, “It is amazing how we can utilize things that may have ended up in the bin when we use a fresh eye.”  Thanks, Paula!  That perfectly sums up what this Bits And Pieces utilization is all about.  A fresh eye and new perspective can make all the difference.

   A few points of interest: 

  • The image is on Watercolor Paper that was misted with water and sponges were used to “brush” on Classic inks
  • The grass is from the Inspired By Nature set that is, sadly, on the Retiring Stamps List and available only until May 31, 2012. 
  • The sentiment is found in the Loving Thoughts set which is in the Occasions Mini Catalog available until April 30, 2012.

     100_4612

     Remember, this is what I was picking my Bits And Pieces out of.  A daunting task to say the least but it has been so very rewarding.

     Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you’ve been inspired to step away and return with a fresh perspective :)

Hugs,

Leslee

All supplies can be purchased here.

2 comments:

  1. Leslee, I am soooo glad you didn't throw this artwork in the bin!! It is gorgeous and I love what you did with it to make it work ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is stunning! I love how easy it is to create that sensational background! Have to try it! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete