Friday, April 27, 2012

Celebrating Elements

100_4743 

     Adam is celebrating his birthday with some of his buddies this weekend.  It’s his first sleepover and he’s been looking forward to this for a couple of years now.  This is the invite we sent out…

100_4742

     All he could tell me he wanted was a Royal Blue card.  Pacific Point was the perfect choice.  Now, if I could get him to call it by the real name…hmm.  The Extreme Elements set is my go-to set for cards for the fellas.  I am soooo bummed that it will be retiring!  I sure hope Stampin’ Up! brings something really awesome and cool to replace it.  (My boys would cringe if they read that last sentence…shhh!)  My oldest said to me, “Well, Mom, that doesn’t mean that you have to get rid of the set.”  He’s right!  And I wouldn’t dare!  It is definitely a keeper!  The sentiment on the front is from the retired Afterthoughts hostess set.  See…hanging on to some of those sets is worth it!

     Thanks for stopping in today.  Wish me luck!  A house full of 9 year old boys…what was I thinking?!  :)

Hugs,

Leslee

All supplies but Afterthoughts can be purchased here.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Definitely a keeper! I don't know how I would survive male cards without it! This looks like it fitted the bill perfectly for your son's b'day invite requirements! I hope he has a great time! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete