Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bits of Enchantment

     Life certainly has been throwing the curve balls here in the Holston household over the past couple of weeks.  Between the everyday things, concrete company things, school things and just “things” in general, I’ve been stretched thin and blogging is usually always the first thing to slide :(   Even my day-with-nothing-to-do is filled with plenty of things to get caught up.  I’m sure you have all been then/done that and will surely understand.  Thanks for letting me vent.  On with a card! :)

100_4681     I still have plenty of Bits And Pieces to show you.  This one uses up some more of the lovely Everyday Enchantment DSP that I have so been missing.  I do have to say that I do really like the new Summer Smooches DSP and have used it in this month’s stamp club meetings.  The ladies all seem to love it too.  I will switch gears, take a break from the many Bits And Pieces projects and show you club projects beginning tomorrow.

     The Pool Party and the Everyday Enchantment DSP really stands out on the Basic Black card stock.   Not much more to say about the card…it’s scrappy, vibrant and fun!  The sentiment brings it down a notch but it is still a beautiful combo.  Keep in mind, this is all from my pile of leftover, unused pieces.  I love it when I can use up these bits and pieces.

     Thanks for stopping by today.  I’ll show my club projects over the next couple of days…before I go back to showing more Bits And Pieces :)  I do have lots more to show.  I hope you are inspired to use up some of your leftovers.

Hugs,

Leslee

All but the DSP and stamped images, all of which are retired, can be purchased here.

No comments:

Post a Comment