Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy St. Patrick’s Day

 100_4526

 

100_4527     I don’t send too many St. Patrick’s Day cards.  I don’t know why.  It is the “kick-off” to spring, right?  Perhaps I’m so ready to get to spring that I skip right over the St. Patty’s Day cards?  Whatever the reason, I made a card for the occasion this year.  Mainly because it showed an alternative use of the Small Heart punch.  I just love getting double duty use out of our punches!   You know, as a customer, I am merely justifying the expense of the punch.  As a demonstrator, I am merely justifying the expense.  It is win, win!  :)  I textured the “clover leaves” with the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.  It simply adds visual appeal to the project.  And, yes, once again I’ve used a strip of Everyday Enchantment DSP :)  

     I hope you’ve been inspired to use your heart….punch that is :)

     Have a happy St. Patrick’s Day!

Hugs,

Leslee

Supply List:  Very Vanilla & Garden Green card stock, Everyday Enchantment DSP and Ribbon, Jewel-Basic Rhinestone, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots & Framed Tulips – Textured Embossing Folders, Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set (love this set!), Basic Black Classic ink, Garden Green marker, Dimensionals (all supplies can be purchased here)

No comments:

Post a Comment