Tuesday, February 14, 2012

In My Heart

     Happy Valentine’s Day to all my friends and blog followers! :)

 100_4308100_4320      I have seen so many wonderful cards across the internet using the new Hearts Collection – Framelits diesThis card by Julie Marshall over at Stamping Impressions really caught my eye.  I naturally had to CASE it for myself.  I love the simple layers and the way the Twitterpated DSP plays “peek-a-boo” through the cut-outs :)  Just a fun, quick & easy, simple card.  The sentiment is from Word Play.  The large size of the sentiment doesn’t get “lost” in amongst the random heart cut-outs. 

     Fun card!  Can’t wait for Stampin’ Up! to come out with a collection of flower framelits…hmm.  Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you’ve been inspired.

Hugs,

Leslee

Supply List (all supplies are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased here)

Whisper White, Real Red card stock; Twitterpated DSP; Basic Black Classic ink; Real Red 1/4” Grosgrain ribbon; Big Shot, Hearts Collection – Framelits Dies; Small Heart punch

2 comments:

  1. Loving the DSP behind the cut outs! Hope you had a lovely Valentines Day Leslee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh OoooH! I soooo have to CASE this one! It is stunning! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete