Thursday, October 27, 2011

2011 Holiday OSW Card #7

 100_3825

100_3827     This is another of my favorites from the OSW cards.  I LOVE snowflakes!  So I layered up this flake with the large Snowflake #2 and a small Sizzlits Die – Snowflakes Set #2.  This color combo is perfect for the Serene Snowflakes stamped randomly on the Marina Mist card base.  I used both VersaMark ink and Marina Mist ink.  The button is tied on with a bit of White Baker’s Twine.  The sentiment is from the Christmas Greetings set.  What’s not to love?  Super simple…done!!  I may just make up a bunch of these for my greeting cards this year :)

     Thanks for slipping by today.  This one is for my sis.  The season’s first snowfall in Denver, CO has her snowed in today.  Just Monday, she had temps in the high 70’s.  Now, she has 8 inches of heavy, wet snow.  001cMy son, Adam, called her with this…what do you call the last snowflake to hit the ground?  Give up?  A slow flake!  Hehe haha!  I hope you enjoy your day…no matter what it’s looking like outside your window :)

Hugs,

Leslee

All supplies are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased here.

No comments:

Post a Comment