Monday, September 5, 2011

Thank You Bundles

100_3680

     Many of you know, I’m very active with the school PTA.  Last year as Labels Coordinator, I was able to get pens, pencils, glue sticks and sticky note pads through one of the programs that the school participates in.  Yes, I knew full well that it would be up to me to put these items together in bundles…all 80 of them.  You read that right…80!  We hand them out to the teachers, para-educators and school staff at the Back To School Luncheon.  A simple thank you for paying for their yearly membership with the PTA.  I love to do it and the teachers seem to appreciate them as well :)  What will they do when I’m gone?? 

     The cute little bus is found in the Every Little Bit set.  I quickly colored these in with Stampin’ Write markers in Daffodil Delight, Real Red and Basic Grey.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I love these sets used together!  Together, it’s a sentiment and cute little image for just about everything you can imagine.  I had to take apart the sticky note pads in thirds so that I could punch the hole in them using the Crop-A-Dile.  Some curling ribbon holds it all together.

     Adam asks why I do all this?  Maybe I do it because I appreciate all that the school, staff and teachers do for our children?  Maybe I do it because I so enjoy sending my boys to school for several hours each day??  Hmmm…  Whatever the ‘real’ reason…I love to do it!  Thanks for stopping in today.  I hope you’ve been inspired to do a little something for the educators in your life :)

Hugs,

Leslee

Stamps and markers are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased here.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! I can always learn new things from you! You are a GREAT supervisor!!! Love ya and miss you already!!!!! I'm on track for placing AT LEAST $300 order for the first 3 months....1 more month to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a mammoth task ... but I am sure it was appreciated. Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete