Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Simply Soft Marina Mist Whispers

 100_3683

     100_3691Okay, maybe I’m too tired to come up with a good title tonight.  This card really took no time at all.  I love the fresh clean look of Whisper White with Marina Mist.  A quick spritz with Marina Mist Marker and the Color Spritzer Tool onto the Marina Mist layer.  The Square Lattice Textured piece was a leftover.  Yes!  I’m still trying to use them up!  I softened the edges of the stamped focal image with the Corner Rounder punch and the texture tool in the Cutter Kit.  The image is from the Simply Soft Hostess set.  A very lovely Two-step stampin’ set.  I like the way the Antique Brad fits into the Marina Mist Designer Button for an all new look.  This Whisper White Satin ribbon is so feminine.  Love it!!

     This lovely stamp set could be yours for free simply by hosting a workshop.  I can show you just how easy this card is to make.  Besides, stamping with your friends and family is so much fun to do anyway!  Call me to schedule your workshop today.

     The boys had a great first day back to school.  I knew they would!  I stayed very busy and never did get any stamping time in.  Maybe later tomorrow.  I must get to the gym for a workout first.  It’s been ALL summer since my last visit and it’s starting to show :(

     Thanks for stopping in.  I hope you’ve been inspired to, ah…let’s see…inspired to give a big button an all new look!! :)  Have fun with it!

Hugs,

Leslee

All supplies are available for purchase through Stampin’ Up! here.

1 comment: