Monday, August 22, 2011

Project Texture – Big Shot, Brayer & Butterflies

100_3631

     My Stamp Club ladies made this super set at our last meeting.  It’s a technique that I learned on a recent UStamp with Dawn & Friends.  My dear friend Paula, Stampinantics, showed this technique and it was so much fun to do at the club meeting.  The meeting was all about adding texture to cards and projects and the many 100_3630ways you can add texture.  There is dry embossing (using the Big Shot) and crimping (using the Paper Crimper) on this project.  I love that we used every butterfly found on the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die.  Therefore, there are no ‘leftovers’ for me to worry about using up :)  Love It!! 

     This is a fun technique to do.  If you’d like to learn, let’s get together and I can show you how it’s done.  Hosting a workshop is a fun way to see techniques you’d love to see up close AND get some of the goodies on your wish list for FREE!  I love to share what I do!

     Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you’ll give a new technique a try.  Stop by Paula’s blog, Stampinantics.  She does some really beautiful work and is full of inspiration.  :)

Hugs,

Leslee

All supplies are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased here.

2 comments:

  1. Had to giggle Leslee, my stamp club ladies did this project last weekend too!! Love you take on it. Great how we can take an idea and change it up to suit ourselves eh?! Your Butterflies are so cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh ... How lucky ... saw this on Paula's blog ... and you got to make it too! gorgeous! And ... I had to giggle that you had no "extra butterflies"! Hugs xxxaxx
    PS: It is nice to have a few minutes to do some long overdue blog surfing! Hope to pop by again soon!

    ReplyDelete