Wednesday, July 13, 2011

More Teacher Gift Sets

100_3289

     This is the set that I did for Jesse’s teachers.  He had six teachers to thank this year.  Five of them received an altered gift bag with the Dry Erase markers.  The last one received a popcorn package and altered bottle of water.  She didn’t use the markers (must have been the PE teacher).  Anyway, I used Night of Navy and Poppy Parade.  These are a perfect match to his school colors.  Cool idea!  Even one of the teachers commented on the colors and said that she will “keep the gift bag for herself”.  Of course, she asked Jess if he stamped it himself.  Ha!  I think she needs a catalog if she knew it was hand stamped…don’t you?  Again, the teachers all liked their thank you gifts.  BTW, dry erase markers are a great gift for teachers.  It something they will use often during the school year and it is usually something they must purchase out of their own pocket. 

     Thanks for stopping in today.  I’ve been busy designing for my New Catalog Open House.  The mojo has peeked here and there.  I should have more to show in the coming week.  I hope you’ve been inspired to wrap up a thank you for someone you are thankful for in your life :)

Hugs,

Leslee

All supplies are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, Leslee!! You have been so busy! These super teachers gifts will be so appreciated ♥

    ReplyDelete