Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Popcorn Packages

100_3236

     My time as PTA Labels Committee Coordinator has come to an end.  I’ve tried to let all the ladies who help me out each week know just how much I appreciate their help throughout the last two years.  A handmade thank you here, a decoratively wrapped candy bar there (He’s Alive!), Carrot Treat Holders at 100_3231Easter and Mini Milk Carton Peeps just to name a few…none of which anyone expected me to do.  It’s just a simple thing from the heart that has made them smile.  This time was no exception.  I wrapped the soon-to-be-retired Newsprint DSP around a single serve microwave popcorn package.  A quick ribbon wrapped around that and a tag on top.  The tag uses the soon-to-be-retired Spiral punch along the edges.  The little popcorn bucket is punched using the Build-A-Cupcake punch.  That’s right!  I love double duty punches!  To make the popcorn in the bucket, I used the cupcake top and sponged on some Daffodil Delight scallops from the negative of the cupcake top.

      Who doesn’t like popcorn, right?  Okay…maybe some don’t but everyone who received one absolutely loved it!  I certainly get the warm fuzzies when I see someone smile!  Come to think of it…buttered popcorn makes me feel good too!  :)  Thanks for “popping” in today.  I hope you’ve been inspired to make someone smile for no reason at all!

Hugs,

Leslee

Supplies are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased here unless retired (Riding Hood Red Taffeta ribbon and DSP).

No comments:

Post a Comment