Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Look Back

     I’ve been super busy with workshops and preparations for my niece’s baby shower the past couple of days.  I’m making 30 invitations and coordinating thank you’s to go with it.  I can’t show you those just yet so I took a look back in the archives.  It’s fun to give a look back and see just how your stamping/crafting style has evolved over the course of a year, two years…in this case, three years.  This set, Fresh Cuts, is still available for purchase through Stampin' Up!.  Card stock colors were Elegant Eggplant, More Mustard and Certainly Celery (all still available).  I heat embossed the image in Basic Black and then colored in with Stampin’ Write Markers.  I cut the image panel into 3 equal parts, layered and adhered to the card base.  The Elegant Eggplant layer was repetitively stamped with the floral sprig stamp.  It’s a good card to mass produce.  The heat embossing takes a few extra minutes but the final look is so worth it!

     Thanks for stopping by today.  I’ll have something new on Friday.  Hope you’ll take a minute to look back at your own creative growth.  It’s fun and, who knows, you may just find something you really like…or perhaps something you’d really like to do over…hmm.  I have a few of those myself :)  Have a great day!

Hugs,

Leslee

All supplies are Stampin' Up! and can be purchased HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment