Friday, January 28, 2011

Vintage Wishes

100_2397 

100_2408      You can’t say I didn’t warn you…I love, love, love this new Springtime Vintage Designer Series paper and the Framed Tulips Textured Impressions Embossing folder!  I can’t seem to move it from my reach.  Which is fine by me!  I’m loving the look!

     Here, I have embossed right onto the Pear Pizzazz card base.  To make the raised embossing a little more prominent, I applied some Very Vanilla Craft ink with the flat stamp in the 100_2406Distressing Essentials kit.   The Victoria Crocheted ribbon is simply gorgeous with the vintage look of the DSP.  So do the Jewels Basic Pearls (which I think is the icing on the cake).  The sentiment is from the new Bring On The Cake set found in the Occasions Mini Catalog (along with the embossing folder, label punch and the DSP).  The Decorative Label punch is perfect with this vintage look too.   Baja Breeze is the accent color on these cards.   

     I’m so happy to share these with you today!  I hope you’ve found some inspiration…vintage or brand new!

Hugs,

Leslee

All supplies are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment