Friday, January 21, 2011

Baseball Birthday

100_2343

     With two boys young men in the house, I’m sure to need a masculine birthday card at some point in the year.  Well, here’s the first one of 2011. 

     For this card, I used up some scraps that were laying about on the desk.  The scrap of DSP reminded me of a pennant and I simply ran with it.  This nice young man is on the ball team with Adam, so the retired Just Baseball set was a perfect choice.  The background stamps are from my favorite young man/masculine set, Extreme Elements.  The sentiment is from the level 1 hostess set, Afterthoughts.  I love the Crumb Cake card stock.  It lends itself to so many styles and occasions.    

     The card received two thumbs up and dubbed as “cool”!  That’s good enough for me :)  Enjoy your day!

Hugs,

Leslee

All supplies are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased HERE unless otherwise noted at retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment