Friday, October 22, 2010

Short, Sweet with tons of Style

100_1856

 

     Necessity is the inspiration behind the creation.  At least it was in this case.  I love doing these 3” x 3” cards.  Stampin’ Up! used to carry them as Love Notes.  I’ve always called them Gift Enclosure cards.  I like to add these sweet little cards to my customers’ orders.  They are quick and easy to mass produce and you can use plenty of leftover scraps.  They allow just enough room for a short and sweet handwritten message.

     For these, I’ve used a Whisper White card base.  The image is the floral stamp from Elements of Style, stamped in Jet Black StazOn onto Crumb Cake leftovers.  These are colored in with markers (Marina Mist, Rose Red, Pear Pizzazz).  The Whisper White Craft ink was applied with a Blender Pen.  The sentiment is found in Watercolor Trio.  I like the Rose Red layer and should have layered the Marina Mist card.  However, the Whisper White card is my fav…just the way it is!

     Thanks for looking.  I hope you have a very creative day…whether out of necessity or just for the fun of it!

Hugs,

~Leslee~

All supplies are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment