Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pretty Poppy Parade!

100_2129

     Out of the three sets of Thank You’s that I’ve made recently, I really am loving this color combination the best!  You can see the other two sets in these previous posts, DSP Thank You’s & Concord Crush Thank You Set

 100_2125 100_2126 100_2127 100_2128

      For these, I’ve used the Poppy Parade DSP from the Designer Series Paper Pack – In Color (level 1 Hostess item), Pear Pizzazz and Whisper White.  I have accented with Daffodil Delight – Brights Brads and paper piercing.  The stamp set is again, Watercolor Trio.  I’ve inked the stamp up using Pear Pizzazz and Poppy Parade markers and then added the butterfly in Daffodil Delight classic ink

     I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the look of this set!  What do you think?  Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you’ve been inspired.

Hugs,

~Leslee~

All supplies are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased HERE!

1 comment:

  1. All of your card packs are beautiful, Leslee. I am not a user of DSP as much as I should be, but you have sertainly given me inspiration to incorporate them into my work more - THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete