Monday, October 18, 2010

A Fall Thank You

100_1849

      I love the fall season!  This time of year is super busy and I like that.  However, sometimes I feel like I’ve bit off more than I can chew.  The past couple of weeks have been…chaotic, to say the least!  Unfortunately, creative me time and blog posting is the first thing I must give up.  I always find my way back though (smile).  Creating makes me happy and it’s a good form of relaxation as well. 

     I wanted to play some more with my new French Foliage set.  I’m still in need of a ton of thank you cards.  So that is what I set out to make.  I started by stamping the various leaves and water drops? (I guess that’s what they are) onto Whisper White card stock.  I used Cherry Cobbler, Peach Parfait, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede, each stamped off onto scrap paper first.  Stamping off or Generation Stamping will progressively make the next stamping lighter until all the ink is used up.  I just didn’t want the leaves to be quite so bold.  The leaf that was cut and on the Dimensional was “rock-n-rolled” in Pumpkin Pie.  The Whisper White panel was layered with a strip of Daffodil Delight onto a Crumb Cake card base.  The sentiment is from the Just Believe set.

     A super simple and quick card.  Perfect for this busy time of year!  Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you find your creative time relaxing and it makes you happy!

Hugs,

~Leslee~

All supplies are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased HERE!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to see you back Leslle. Your creations always put a smile on my face and make me glad I do this too!

    I love the simplicity of this, because the colours you have chosen to go on it, makes it so vibrant. I don't envy you going into winter though!

    ReplyDelete