Wednesday, October 20, 2010

DSP Thank You’s

100_2104    

      I have been in desperate need of lots and lots of thank you cards.  I’ve finally been able to sit down and work on some.  For me, the fun is in the creating.  I’m not one to mass produce but I knew that time is at a minimum and I must come up with something quickly.   I’m not one to reach for Designer Paper either.  Let me just start by saying, these were SO fun to create that I didn’t stop with just this set.  I’ll show you the others over the course of the next few posts.  They are so quick and easy!  This “technique” will be perfect for Christmas cards, craft shows, customer orders, etc.  Each card is unique enough that it isn’t quite mass producing and I still had fun in the designing.

  100_2085   100_2087   100_2095   100_2102 

        I started with three sheets of Whisper White card stock, two cut and used for card bases (4 cards) and the third was cut into two quarters and four eighths.  The eighths were stamped with the mum type flower from Watercolor Trio.  I used Peach Parfait and Pear Pizzazz markers to color directly onto the stamp and I used the stamping off technique.  A half sheet of Pear Pizzazz was run through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice – Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  One 6” x 6” sheet of the Level 1 Designer Series Paper Patterns Pack – In Colors was cut first into a 5-1/2” x 4-1/4” piece, then cut as desired.  I’ve used the Peach Parfait DSP for these.  Pretty much all of the sheet of DSP was used.  A few Basic Jewel Rhinestones and coordinating Brights Collection brads were used along with some paper piercing.  The sentiments are from the Watercolor Trio set too.  I really love this stamp set!  As if I need to tell you that.  Did you notice the one birthday I threw in the mix?  Always need those on hand too.  :)

100_2091

     

     What’s your favorite layout?  Mine has to be the last one…with the double row of piercing.  It’s just a clean layout.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you’ve been inspired to give these ‘scrappy DSP’ cards a try.  They really are quite fun to create!

Hugs,

~Leslee~

All supplies are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment