Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Concord Crush Thank You Set

100_2110

): I’m not at all happy with the quality of these pictures  :(

100_2112100_2120100_2121100_2114

     This is the next set of Thank You’s I’ve made using Concord Crush DSP found in the Designer Series Paper Pack – In Color (a level I Free Hostess item).  Just like these adorable cards in this previous post, DSP Thank You’s, these cards were so quick and easy to create.  Again, I used the Watercolor Trio set for the image and sentiment.  Silver brads and paper piercing on most cards.  I should have included the Pear Pizzazz with these…simply to break up the Whisper White and Concord Crush.  It would look great and I will more than likely make another set using both the Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz.

    100_2124

 

     That’s all for today.  I’m up to my elbows in Pillow Box Frankensteins :)  I must get him “created” in time for the class party on Friday.  Of course, I’ve included several for my peeps on the Labels crew and PTA!  Be inspired!

Hugs,

~Leslee~

All supplies are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment