Friday, October 15, 2010

Anniversary Elements of Style

 100_1844

     My sister (my best friend) and her hubby have just celebrated their anniversary.  I had to make an elegant card…just for them :)  So, naturally, I reached for Elements of Style.  This was such and easy card to make.  Don’t tell her that…as far as she knows, I slaved over it for days.  Shhh!  I stamped the flowers in Jet Black StazOn.  I then used a blender pen dipped in Blushing Bride Classic ink to color the flowers.  I used the Blushing Bride marker to add some darker dimension to the flowers.  The leaves are colored in the same way using Pear Pizzazz.  The sentiment is from the Well Scripted set.  I 100_1847used my bone folder and my paper cutter to emboss the “frame”, being careful not to emboss over the sentiment or image. 

     I love the look and elegance of this card.  It’s a great one layer card.  Although, I did add some layers on the inside.  I just can’t stay away from those layers!  I’m sure they will love it!  Not as much as they love one another…as it should be ;)  I love you both, Shash & Manuel!  Congratulations!  May you share many more!

Hugs,

~Leslee~

All supplies are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment