Thursday, August 5, 2010

Just Believe in Scraps & Scallops

     Golly, this week has been a whirl wind!  I missed my Wednesday post…so here it is on Thursday (smile).  Honestly, where does the day go?  Jess has soccer camp this week and I’ve been watching one of Adam’s friends while his mom is out-of-town and dad’s at work.  I just haven’t had the energy to do anything.  It’s all I can do to muster the energy to make the evening dinner.  Lo and behold, I have managed to put a couple of cards together.  I’ll be honest though, I’ve been utilizing some of the bits and pieces that I’ve had laying about on my desk.  My head just can’t think about designing anything new at the moment.  It was a challenge just to come up with this…

 100_1327

     I had the Scallop Circle card in retired Kiwi Kiss already die cut using the Big Shot, the retired Bella Rose DSP was already adhered with the thin strip of Whisper White.  I tried this and that (I’m loving the clear stamps because you can lay on the image and get a feel for how it will look).  I finally came to my newest, never-been-used set, Just Believe.  Perfect!  The frame 100_1331was colored with Soft Suede and Pear Pizzazz markers.  I was just too lazy to pull out the Kiwi Kiss pad and fuss with it.  I stamped on the leafy image in VersaMark and adhered the retired Soft Suede Polka Dot ribbon, dot side down.  The sentiment was punched using the Word Window and layered onto a Soft Suede Small Oval punch out.  This took me awhile to come to this but I like how it turned out.  I like the fact that I’m continuing to use the things I have in my Bits And Pieces box (smile).  Thanks Sue!

     Some days, inspiration comes easier than others.  Other days, it’s right in front of you and you don’t even see it.  I hope you can find your inspiration today.

Hugs,

~Leslee~

All supplies Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased HERE unless noted as being retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment