Friday, August 27, 2010

Bakery Goodies

100_1432

I loved how quickly the card in my last post came together using this hostess set!  I had to play some more and add some embellishments to the project.  I had SO much fun!  This is what I came up with…

100_1448

100_1430     I started by creating the panel of yummy cakes.  On this panel, I stamped the image from Birthday Bakery in Jet Black StazOn and colored it in using various Stampin’ Up! markers.  I, then, layered it onto Melon Mambo card stock.  I applied Crystal Effects to the cake pedestals (just for added interest).  100_1438The sentiment is found in Occasional Quotes (again, a hostess set).  The Basic Black strip is a scrap.  I love it when I can use up scraps!  The flower buttons are from the new Designer Brights Button Collection.  I tied a snip of Linen Thread in the centers.  Aren’t they gorgeous?

 

100_1444     The beautiful little gift bag is Stampin’ Up!’s new Mini Lunch Sack which will be available September 1st in the Holiday Mini Catalog.  It’s perfect for holding baked goods, candies, or just about any small item you can fit into it.  The great thing about these sacks are that they are of a good thick quality and come already scalloped!  I LOVE these little sacks!  I simply used a couple more images from the Birthday Bakery set to “dress up” the sack.  The tag coordinates with the smaller Tag punch.  The layers are Certainly Celery and Melon Mambo.  Isn’t it darling?  Who wouldn’t want to receive this on their birthday?  I know I’m going to enjoy giving it and making more to give!

     Thanks for looking today.  I hope you’ve been inspired.  Once again, I feel like making a cake….hmmm!

Hugs,

~Leslee~

All supplies are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased HERE!     

1 comment:

  1. OK Leslee, I concede! The embellishments you have added to these gorgeous creations are fantastic. Lovely job, yet again!

    ReplyDelete