Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Yummy Recipe for you…

100_1113      These cupcakes were served at my Open House.  Aren’t they gorgeous?!  I love to find yummy new recipes to share with my friends.  I wanted something light and summery.  Key Lime pie sounded soooo good but I didn’t want to make pie.  So, I searched the Betty Crocker website and found these yummies…Mini Key Lime Cupcakes.  And, yes, they are really super good!!  Click here to go to the recipe on the Betty Crocker website.  You can print it from there.  Both the boys helped me make these…each rolling Key Limes on the counter to juice them and squeezing them into a measuring cup.  Jesse added the garnishment himself.  He did such a nice job!  Maybe we’ll end up with a chef in the family? ;)

Thanks for stopping in today.  I hope your mouth is watering and you are inspired to try these yummy cupcakes (or anything new).

Hugs,

~Leslee~

No comments:

Post a Comment