Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sweet 16!

100_10771

     Happy Sweet 16th to my friend, Amanda.  When she first moved in, I went over, introduced myself and welcomed the family to the neighborhood.  Amanda, being the oldest of the children, stood and proclaimed that “third grade is soooo hard!”  I had to chuckle.  She really was sincere.  So, I just had to ask what she thought about third grade now?  She laughed and said that she’ll never live that one down.  She’s right.  I’ll remind her whenever possible :)  She’s a good sport and I wish her the very best in everything she does.

 100_1077

     This is a very straightforward card.  It uses the Scallop Circle die, retired Raspberry Tart DSP, retired Cameo Coral card stock, Little Leaves in Garden Green, retired Pretties Kit flowers (I colored the smaller flowers by pressing them into Cameo Coral classic ink pad.  I mixed and matched my retired sets to create the sentiment.

     Amanda liked her card and had a lovely birthday party.  I was unable to attend but she did bring me some chocolate cake!  Yummy!

     Thanks for stopping in today.  I hope you’ve been inspired.

Hugs,

~Leslee~

Supplies are Stampin’ Up! and available for purchase HERE unless otherwise noted as being retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment