Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Presto Elements

     My New Catalog Open House was tons of fun!  I really enjoyed spending the afternoon with some super great ladies!  It is always so much fun to get together and stamp, laugh and create.  I love that everyone puts their own take on the cards that I design.  It’s such fun to see what everyone comes up with.

100_1083

     This card features the lovely Elements of Style set, the new Presto Patterns Specialty DSP, gorgeous Daffodil Delight card stock and 1/8” taffeta ribbon.  The image was stamped in Jet Black StazOn and colored using blender pens, Daffodil Delight and Garden Green Classic ink.  The Presto Patterns DSP was sponged in Daffodil Delight.

     Love this card and love the papers!  It reminds me of summer.  I hope yours is going great!  Be inspired.

Hugs,

~Leslee~

All supplies are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment