Friday, July 23, 2010

Newsprint Occasional Quotes

100_1087

     This is another card that allows a lot of room for personal creativity.  Certainly a beautiful card…elegant in its simplicity.  It features the lovely new 1/8” Marina Mist taffeta ribbon, 5/8” Basic Black satin ribbon, gorgeous Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing folder, Marina Mist card stock and beautiful Newsprint DSP.  The sentiment is from the new Occasional Quotes (a hostess level 3 set).  I can’t wait to play some more with the Square Lattice folder and Newsprint DSP.  I love the music notes paper in the package and think that I’ll use it to make a note card set for my aunt’s Christmas present.  Yes, I’ll share it with you once it is done. 

     Until next time, may you find inspiration everywhere!

Hugs,

~Leslee~

All supplies are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased HERE!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the lattice embossing and the DSP. I soooo hope we (in New Zealand) get this with the new catty release in September. Fingers crossed! A very elegant card Leslee!

    ReplyDelete