Saturday, July 10, 2010

More Playing for Invites

100_0926     As I said in my previous post, I’ve been playing around for a quick card to mass produce for my New Catalog Open House.  Here again, I used similar elements, changed up the color of the flower (Melon Mambo marker on these).    The first card is my favorite.  Way, way simple!  Crumb Cake card base that was run through the Big Shot using the Perfect Details Texturz Plate (front only), wrap a Basic Black 5/8” Satin ribbon around the card, layer the Whisper White image onto the Basic Black card stock that was edged with the Scallop Trim Border punch.  Done!  This would be a nice one to show at a workshop or do as a make-n-take. 100_0974

 

     The second card was layered onto a Melon Mambo card base and, again, has the same basic elements.  This isn’t my favorite and didn’t make the cut for the invites but a nice looking card none the less. 

 

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you’ve been inspired to just have fun!

Hugs,

~Leslee~

All supplies are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased HERE unless otherwise noted as being retired.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment