Friday, July 9, 2010

Crumb Cake Leftovers

100_0967

I’ve been playing around trying to come up with a quick card to mass produce for my New Catalog Open House invites. I utilized some of the elements that I had stashed in my “leftover” basket. You know I love it when I can do that! I used the Pocket Silhouettes set and stamped out some of this flower using Garden Green marker for the stems and various colors for the flowers. I used the newly retired Crushed Curry marker on these. The Barely Banana card stock (now retired) has been run through the Big Shot with one of the Backgrounds #2 Texturz Plates. The ribbon is Basic Black 5/8” Satin Ribbon. It is all placed on a Crumb Cake card base. I really love this neutral color…not too light, not too dark. Great for masculine cards too.

I’ll post the final invite real soon. By the way, I did use one of these layouts. You’ll just have to check back to find out :) I’m glad you checked in today.

Stay inky! Hugs,

~Leslee~

All supplies are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased HERE unless otherwise noted as being retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment