Monday, June 21, 2010

A Quick Makeover!

100_0736

I don’t know about you but I always seem to make a new card for each event.  Well this time, I was unable to create something new due to time constraints.  So, I browsed through my stash of cards (yes, I have a huge stash!).  That’s why we have a ‘stash’, isn’t it?  Our box of go-to-in-a-pinch cards.  I pulled out a card that I created long ago.  I loved the card then and I still love it now.  Guess you can say that I’ve been hoarding it all this time.  Here is the original card, Blissful Squares.  However, it was a 4”x4” card and I do not carry that size envelope.  I felt horribly wrong sending the small sized card in a too large envie.  So, I found a piece of Purely Pomegranate in my stash of retired card stock and cut a100_0739 new card base that measured 5-1/2” x 4-1/4”.  Perfect for the size envelopes that I have on hand.  I adhered the original card dead center and then stamped a few flourishes from the Priceless set along the edges to give it a more finished look.  I added some onto the envelope too.  Done!  A super quick makeover! 

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you’ve been inspired to browse back through your card stash!

Happy Birthday Cathi!  I hope you have a great day!  Love and miss you.

Oh, how do you like the new look of my blog?  Blogger’s new Custom Designer made it super simple (smile)…of course, maybe that’s why I didn’t have the time to make a new card…hmmm.

Hugs,

~Leslee~

All supplies are Stampin’ Up! and mostly retired.  You can still purchase the One of a Kind set until June 30th.  The Boho Flowers, Word Window punches and the Vintage Brads can still be purchase HERE as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment