Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fishy Fun For Father’s Day

My husband loves to fish, so does my youngest son.  A fishy Father’s Day card just seemed appropriate and it sure did turn out cute!

100_0750

I’ve been wanting to try this punched fish for awhile now.  I’ve seen so many cute ones on SplitCoastStampers.  He uses the Ornament punch and the 5-Petal Flower punch with Crushed Curry & Pumpkin Pie cs.  The googlie eye just seems to give him character.  The ‘seaweed’ is the grass stamp in Inspired By Nature, stamped in Garden Green on Baja Breeze cs.  Paper Piercing for the fish bubbles and some retired Magic Mesh for added texture.  It is all on a Very Vanilla card base.  The sentiment is found in my favorite, Teeny Tiny Wishes.

It got the boys’ approval and I heard no complaints from their dad (smile).  He knew if he did, I’d take his new hammock pillow back…hehe!

Thanks for looking. 

Be inspired! 

~Leslee~

All supplies are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased HERE unless otherwise noted as being retired.  The Baja Breeze paper will be available as of July 1, 2010.  The googlie eye was purchased elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment