Thursday, May 13, 2010

For Mom with Much Love

100_0482

I so hope you all remembered to wish your mother a Happy Mother’s Day?  I did…and she received it BEFORE Mother’s Day!   Snail mail was on time!! (smile)  This is what my mom received…

100_0470

Such a simple and elegant card!  A Whisper White card base, a layer of Basic Black topped with a layer of Whisper White that I embossed using the Big Shot and Pattern 2 of the Perfect Details Texturz Plate (looks like lattice to me).  More Little Leaves Sizzlits die cuts (in Garden Green) and the new Beautiful Wings Embosslits butterflies (in YoYo Yellow).  First time I’ve used these adorable butterflies!  100_0467I stuck some mini half pearls (found at the local craft store) in the butterfly’s center.  Of course, black gingham ribbon and the sentiment from All Holidays stamp set. 

I fancied up the inside using scraps that were strewn about my desk.  The inside sentiment is from Well Scripted. 

Mom really loved her card.  I think it pales in comparison to the amount of love I feel for her.  I only hope she knows…in her heart…just how much I really love and appreciate her.

Until next time, keep your eyes open.  You can find inspiration everywhere!

Hugs,

~Leslee~

Supplies are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased HERE unless otherwise noted or retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment