Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Vrooommm……

100_0364

 

This card was special made for the little guy across the street.  He just turned four.  When I asked him what he wanted on his card, he gave me a resounding “Race Cars”!  I said, “I can do that!”  The base card is Real Red.  I used the Extreme Elements set for the background, stamped in VersaMark, Basic Black and Whisper White.  The car, from the long retired To The Finish, was stamped on the base and then again in Naturals White, colored with an Aqua Painter and Classic Inks and then cut out and adhered to the base with Dimensionals.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  The star and oval punches are finished off with a Real Red brad.

Thanks for looking!  I’ve been in super mom mode for a couple of weeks and the super nice weather has me outside and working in the flower beds.  I love this time of year!  Of course, there is soccer and baseball ball games and practices to attend.  I’ve got my nose into the Twilight saga too (finally).  I can’t put it down.  I have the last book yet to go.  I hope you have a fabulous day!

Hugs,

~Leslee~

All Stampin’ Up! supplies can be purchased HERE unless otherwise noted as being retired.

No comments:

Post a Comment