Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bunny So Funny…

…he wiggles his nose and hops away on the tips of his toes! 

Great!  Now I’ll be singing THAT little ditty all day!  I have my mom to thank for that one.  She always sang that every year around Easter time.  I don’t know where it originated…probably her mother.  Funny what we remember from our childhood.  On the other hand, I’ve become my mother!  I guess that isn’t so bad.

Anyway, here is what I have for you today.

100_0248

Isn’t he just the cutest?  He was so quick and easy to make too.  The jar is from Ikea.  I can’t remember 100_0238how much but they came in a pack of four.  He uses one Scallop Circle, one small heart from Heart to Heart punch (nose), one Word Window (cut in half for the eyes), two 3/4” circles, two Large Ovals in Naturals White and two Small Ovals in Pretty in Pink (for the ears).  The tail is two large and one small flower from the Boho Blossoms punch.  I curled the edges slightly and place each one on a Dimensional.  A Pretty in Pink 1/4” grosgrain ribbon is around his ‘neck’.

100_0241

Told you he was easy.  You could use all the same elements to create this cute little bunny on a card too.  I can’t take credit for this little guy, I originally saw him on this blog.  Thanks for hopping by today!  I hope you’ve been inspired to hop on to your craft table and punch out a few of these cute little fellas.

Hugs,

~Leslee~

All supplies are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased HERE unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment