Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Bold & Bright Thank You

100_9992  

I offered to make up some thank you notes for my mom and my aunt to send to those 100_9990who made my grandmother’s 100th Birthday Celebration possible.  Again, I choose bold and bright colors.  The very same colors as I used in grandma’s card.  You can see it here, Happy 100th Birthday!!!  I still had all the colors on my desk.  I just love the look of black and white and one bold bright!  I kept the layout simple and stamping easy.  I used the flourish from Baroque Motifs.  The back flap and lower front corner on the envelope is also stamped with the flourish.  The sentiment, from Kind & Caring Thoughts (Hostess Level 3 set), is heat embossed using Basic Black Craft ink and Clear Embossing Powder.   A simple knotted Whisper White Taffeta ribbon is wrapped around the strip of colored card stock.  100_9998

I packaged the set together in a large cellophane bag and tied it shut with some Whisper White Satin ribbon.  This is a great card to mass produce!  It would make a lovely thank you set in primary colors for teachers.  Hmm…I’ll show you when I get them done (smile)!

I realize my posts have been few and far between ever since February ended.  I’ve been playing catch up with the house.  And, soon, it will be time to head outdoors and play in the flower beds!  I can’t wait!

Thanks for stopping in today.  I hope you’ve been inspired. 

Hugs,

~Leslee~

All supplies are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment