Sunday, February 14, 2010

“N” is for…

Notes!

Fun & Fast Notes, of course!

N

I was in need of a Hostess Gift.  These 3 x 3 note cards make a very nice gift that is quick and inexpensive to make.  The Fun & Fast Notes stamp set is perfect to get the job done.  The set contains eight different images with a variety of sentiments for a variety of occasions.  The color combo was one that I used often around the holidays.  Night of Navy, Sahara Sand, Old Olive and Whisper White.  I stamped all images in Jet Black StazOn and colored them in with markers in Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Perfect Plum, Old Olive and Close to Cocoa.  I did not fuss over coloring or shading.  I played just a little with the placement of the Old Olive 1/4” Grosgrain ribbon.  All said, I spent less than 15 minutes to make these four note cards.  I will package them in a medium cello bag…with or without a topper (I haven’t decided yet).  I’ll stick four Mini Square Envelopes in with the cards and they are ready for giving. 

Like I said, these are for my hostess but they would make a nice gift for teachers, co-workers or just about anyone.  And who wouldn’t love to receive one of these little notes?  What a sweet thought! 

Thanks for looking in today.  I hope you took ‘note’ and have been inspired.

Hugs,

~Leslee~

All supplies are Stampin’ Up! and can be purchased HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment