Wednesday, January 27, 2010

CAS Teal Valentine

100_9574

 

Today’s card was created for SCS’s CAS Challenge #50.This is a very non-traditional look for a Valentine’s Day card.  However, I love just how it turned out!  After the Christmas holiday, the lack of ‘red’ is a welcome sight.  I really like the Taken With Teal paired with the Basic Black.  I used the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  The large heart and flourishes are found in the Priceless set.  The trio of smaller hearts are in Love You Much and then punched out using the Heart To Heart punch.  I used the Taken With Teal and Basic Black Markers to color directly on the rubber before stamping my hearts.  The large heart is up on Dimensionals.  A length of Black Gingham Ribbon around the main panel and I’m done!  A quick CAS card.  BTW, CAS stands for clean and simple.  This would be a great card to mass produce in any color combo. 

Thanks for stopping in today.  I hope you are inspired to try a little non-traditional color on your cards and projects.

Hugs,

~Leslee~

All products are current from Stampin’ Up!  You can purchase them HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment