Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It’s Tea Time!

Grab a cup of tea (or whatever you like)…it’s tea time!

100_8961

Here’s a quick tea bag holder that any tea-loving person would love to receive!  This holder can be used for a money holder too!

100_8951

  Here’s how I did it:

Cut your card stock to 10-1/2” x 3-1/2”.  Score at 3-1/2” and 7”.  Cut the right hand third on a diagonal from the score line to the short edge.  Fold this in and secure bottom to center with adhesive, thus creating the pocket for the tea bag.  Fold left side over.  Wrap a 15” piece of ribbon around holder and secure with adhesive along back of holder.  Stamp and embellish as desired. 

100_8957

I used the pine tree from Lovely As A Tree stamped in Old Olive to make branches for the Delightful Decorations ornament to ‘hang’ on.  I punched the ornament using the new Ornament punch found in the Holiday Mini.  In the center is a red circle Fire Rhinestone brad.  The sentiment is from my favorite Warm Words set.  The double stitched ribbon is Mistletoe Ribbon Originals found in the Holiday Mini.  The inside poem reads like this…

On Christmas Day at half past three,

Have yourself a cup of tea.

I’ll think of you, you’ll think of me

Sitting around the Christmas Tree!

I cannot take credit for the poem.  I found it on SplitCoastStampers (SCS).

I’m sorry about the sporadic blog posts.  I’ve had sick kids home with one illness or another for the past month now.  I’m so over this stuff!  I sure hope that my life gets back to normal here real soon.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you’ll take time for a cup of your favorite beverage. Here’s to you!!!

Hugs ~Leslee~

All supplies can be purchase Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment