Thursday, August 6, 2009

Out of the Archive's.....

I have nothing new to show you today so I'll pull one out of the archive's...from way back June of 2005.



I had only been stamping for about four months. It was fun to go back and see just how far I've come. In the process, I have found that I created a lot of the Clean & Simple (CAS) cards. Simple yet beautiful cards. Okay, some of the colors made me ask myself, "What were you thinking?" Even my photography skills left a lot to be desired. But the clean and simple layouts are timeless. I wasn't using Stampin' Up! papers at the time and I know that this ribbon is not SU! either. The stamp set is, I believe, Little Layers or Little Layers Plus (both long since retired). I think I'll call a do over on this card. See what I can come up with? Check back soon. I've just been inspired....
Thanks for stopping by today.

Oh almost forgot...
The state of Virginia is holding a Sales Tax Relief weekend on school supplies. If you are in VA and would like a list of items that Stampin' Up! is waving the sales tax on, email me. Orders must be placed no later than Aug. 9th. Every little bit helps!

Hugs~Leslee~


No comments:

Post a Comment